- What is a Community Group?
- What should I expect when I go?
- Why are Community Groups so important at Grace Covenant?
- Are Community Groups family friendly?
- What does the Community Group Calendar look like for the year?
- I am new here. Am I ready for a Community Group?
- What if I want to change groups from time to time?
- Will on-campus classes be offered?
I am new here. Am I ready for a Community Group?
Life is hard. It was never meant to be lived in isolation. If you are new to Grace Covenant this is the perfect place for you to belong, to ask questions, and to wrestle with your faith. It is within community that we exist as true family in a time when the concept of a loving and caring family can seem foreign. It is a place where we encourage and challenge one another in our journey to know Jesus in deeper and more personal ways.